cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Queue is registered and cannot be activated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

we have an R3AD Queue problem. " The queue is registered and therefore cannot be activated"

The status of the queue is "RUNNING".

When I try to acitvate it gives message " The queue is registered and therefore cannot be activated"

Can anyone help me out in this case…..

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harry,

Check if this is useful.

Maintain the following parameter using transaction SM30 (table maintenance) for table SMOFPARSFA:

Key : R3A_COMMON

Parameter Name: CRM_DO_NOT_REGISTER_INBOUND_QUEUE

Parameter Value: X

Caution:

This parameter has the effect that the queues R3A, CSA, CRI* or "CDB*" are no longer registered automatically. Ensure that all required objects are registered.

Award points if useful.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Thanks for the reply

You have mentioned in solution that the queue will not register automatically right but I want that the queue should registered automatically.

former_member188843
Participant
0 Kudos

i think queue scheduler was stopped. can u to smqr->edit->activate scheduler? then it should works.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member184681
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

So it looks like for some reason the message is being processed for so much time. Try removing the first message from the queue (if this is a development/testing environment, not the production one) or stop the queue and start it again. There is a big chance that it will solve your problem.

former_member184681
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do you have any messages in that queue? What is their current status?

Former Member
0 Kudos

The current status is Transaction Executing and yes there are message in the queue

naveen_chichili
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check with your basis team there might be some performance related issues because of this it is taking long time to process the message in Queue.

Rgds,

Naveen

former_member184681
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Harry,

If your queue is already registered and "RUNNING", then you do not have to activate it additionally. It should already be working fine and messages should go through it correctly.

Regards,

Grzegorz

Former Member
0 Kudos

The Queue is running from last 20 days and still "running" status and when we try to activate again it gives error queue is registered and cannot be executed.

thanks for the reply