cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Posting Issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am getting error as "Tax code in Pocedure TAXINN is invalid". while posting to accounting

Proabale Reason:- In customer master, customer region is GJ and in invoice it is 06.

GJ and 06 have similar tax calculation

User has created 60-80 invoice with same mistake, Kindly suggest ..

Is there any other alternative way to resolve this error without cancelling the billing invoice & order.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear neha.sharma ,

Check whats the access picking for the tax condition types in one of the invoice.

Based on that access, Check your TAX condition type's condition record in VK13/VK12

In those condition records, check whether the Tax code is maintained.

If not, maintain it there in the record and save the record.

Now come back to invoice and release to accounting in vf02.

Check and revert back whether the document is getting posted.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Neha,

In customer master, customer region is GJ and in invoice it is 06.GJ and 06 have similar tax calculation

Check whether sold to party and bill to party are differ.

and check whether you specified OB40 setting.There you should assign GL account to Tax code.

Thank you,

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First of all, I am not sure why the region code is maintained both in alpha and numeric values. Either it should have been alpha characters or numeric value.

Coming to the query, check in FV12 what tax code is maintained for that tax condition type. Change that to the one which is flowing in billing document and release to FI. Once all billing documents are posted, correct all the master data.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

I m not sure about why the error is coming while coming.The probale reason might be due to Incorrect Region.

Coming to FV12 i have checked that the relevant conditions are not maintained in it.Is there any way i can analyse the reason

for the error.