cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create DB trigger for SLT replication

Madhu-Teklink
Explorer

Hi

Looks like we deleted DB triggers in ECC source system.

Now when we add tables for SLT replication, we see the message - Table was not yet processed; trigger should be created during first processing.

How do manually create DB triggers in ECC source system?

Regards

Madhu Bommala

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Srisap
Participant
0 Kudos

Madhu,

I don't think you can create DB triggers in ECC source system manually. The DB trigger and the logging tables are created only from the SAP Hana Studio depending on which option you choose for loading data (LOAD/REPLICATE etc...).

Load: Starts an initial load of replication data from the source system. For the initial load procedure, neither database triggers nor logging tables are created in the source system

Replicate: Combines an initial load procedure and the subsequent replication procedure (real-time or scheduled).

Before the initial load procedure will start, database trigger and related logging table are created for each table in the source system (as well as additional replication-related objects in the SAP LT Replication Server).

Please go throught the Trigger-Based Data Replication Using SAP LT (Landscape Transformation) Replication Server for SAP HA... document. Page 14.

Thanks,

Sri.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

sureshlinga
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

I am getting the same issue,

Could you please let me know how you have resolved this?

Regards,

Suresh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

Maybe you can try transaction "IUUC_SYNC_MON" -> "Processing Steps" -> "Create and Activate DB trigger".

If that fails you might want to do this first "Expert Functions" -> "Reset Indicators" -> "Reset trigger state".

But I cant guarantee that it will bring the triggers back. To make sure maybe you can test it on a single and ideally small table first.

Dominik

Madhu-Teklink
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul

All of the mentioned notes are either implemented or not relevant..

I posted a message to SAP also..

Regards

Madhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

Did you get this resolved? If yes, can you shed some light? Thanks

Madhu-Teklink
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi

There are no triggers in ECC system.

Version of DMIS in SLT & ECC is 2010_1_700 Patch 5

HANA version is 1.0.22.356401

Regards

Madhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

I am not sure whether this will help but there are some notes you can check:

1663138 HANA data replication fails due to incorrect DB triggers

1645517 HANA Replication: Trigger creation fails, if triggers exist

1646371 HANA replication fails for sender systems with release 4.6C

Also there were certain notes released for DMIS SP05 which should be implemented in the SLT systems:

1655246 HANA LTR SP5: General Corrections

1656370 HANA LTR SP5: General Corrections 2

1662438 HANA LTR SP5: General Corrections 3

1664883 HANA LTR SP5: General Corrections 4

Regards, Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

I dont think you should create the DB triggers manually on source system(SLT should be doing this). You can check in tx:IUUC_REMOTE (in your ECC system) if any triggers are already existing for your tables.

And also, let us know what is the SLT DMIS SP level and HANA Revision number you are using.

Regards, Rahul