SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

data integration

Former Member
0 Kudos

i want to know about the data integration. how data is come to ISU DM from the different platform like oracle platform, kindly tell me in detail. and also tell me. if we have mannul data of isu dm then how we can upload it into the system?

Moderator note - thread locked, no research. See sticky threads for rules and resources

Edited by: William Eastman on Jan 5, 2012 2:38 PM

1 REPLY 1

former_member229976
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

for this you should provide more details which data you want to integrate. If it's just meter readings, use the upload BAPI to upload the reading results. If it's meters use either the migration workbench or the IDOCs which are available. But to include all the data IS-U-DM* can use, please contact any experienced SAP consultant or ask for training in IUT 220. In case of an initial load to the IS-U system I'd recommend to have a look at the migration workbench found via EMIGALL. There you can also check which object you want to include into the system.

Kind regards

Uwe