cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No data in Report parameter inspite of Scheduling of List of Values

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the Business View Manager, I have created a Business View and LOV(List of Values) based on that view.

The LOV consists of a cascaded prompt group that is used in certain Crystal Reports as under:

> Loan Name

>> Loan Subtype

>>> Channel Name

All the three fields are coming from separate tables. Except table pertaining to Loan Subtype, all other tables and their fields have data. I am of the opinion that if I 'Schedule LOV' it should not prevent populating data into whatever fields from respective tables that contain data.

I performed 'Schedule LOV' to get data up to Channel Name, and this did not help in bringing data in Loan Name within the parameter screen of Crystal Reports.

Thereafter I performed 'Schedule LOV' to get data up to Loan Name, and even this did not help in bringing data in Loan Name within the parameter screen of Crystal Reports.

Is it mandatory to have data in all fields used in LOV, for the data to appear in the highest level of parameter in cascaded prompt group. Your views are welcome.

Regards,

Neonevin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created a new LOV upon the same Business View using the same fields in the format of highest level to lowest level as given below:

> Loan Name

>> Loan Subtype

>>> Channel Name

Then I perform the 'Schedule LOV' again but it does not help as the Report parameters still do not show any values for selection of values in prompt.

I am getting the following error:

Item SI_METADATA_ALL_DESCENDANTS was not found in the collection. (CrystalEnterprise115.FW_Properties.1)

Is this an indication of some inconsistency. What exactly it could be ? How do I derive values in Report prompt through particular LOV ?

Regards,

Neonevin