cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trip Approver positioned maintained in the Z-tabel but No agent Found

Former Member
0 Kudos

DEar SAP Gurus!!

As i have mantained the Z-table and it is up to date, but when the trip are route to approval the message is displayed as "No Agent Found". upon investigation i found that all the employees were reporting to a vacant position.But my question is if the position is lying vacant than why it is not submitting the request to the nex available position which is also maintained in the Ztable and not vacant.

I await ur positive solution on the matter..

thanks

AJC.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lukas_Weigelt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

- Are you using workflow or POWL? I wager you use workflow but you didn't say so, so please clarify this first.

- "No Agent Found" is appearing in the workflow protocoll or where?

- What is this Z-table and what is it there for? Static agent assignment?

But my question is if the position is lying vacant than why it is not submitting the request to the nex available position which is also maintained in the Ztable and not vacant

Probably because your AC-Rule doesn't make allowance for this.

Cheers, Lukas

Former Member
0 Kudos

-yes i am using the workflow to see where the trip is routing for approval.

-And the Z-table represents the list of approver where the trips will route for approval and each position has been allocated a separate position number.

-No agent found is appearing in the workflow.

I hope u get some ideas now to put a better solution for me. thanks!

Lukas_Weigelt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Does this mean in a specific Workflow task you read the Z-Table for AC-RUle and set the agent accordingly? Or how does this work then?

Please check whether The Workflow template itself is set "General Task" and that all decision-tasks within the workflow template also have the property "General Task". If they are not, set it all to general task and try again. I want to rule out it's a permission restriction.

If nothing helps, please post the code for your agent-assignment rule and try debugging it (if you haven't already done so).

Cheers, Lukas