cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to open Autocad drawing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have created a document in CV01N using doc type as DW1.

I have attached the autocad drawing to the document. But while opeing the document in cv04n I am getting the following error.

1. System message " The system is trying to replace the file C:\Temp\_40012323 Do you want to allow this" I have selected always allow.

2. System message " The system is trying to execute the program Autocad with the comand linee C:\Temp\_40012323 Do you want to grant permission to execute the program". I have selected always allow.

3.Error message "Windows cannot find Autocad. make sure you typed the name correctly, And then try again.

The user had already installed Autocad. Cna you please suggest me any solution for this

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Smruti,

Could you share your 'Define Workstation Application' and 'Define Workstation Application in Network' settings maintained in DC30 transaction for your AutoCAD application?

Regards,

Pradeepkumar Haragoldavar

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi pradeep Thanks for your reply please find below the settings

Define Workstation Application'

appl Description Suffix ACHID Start auth No rename File format

ACD Autocad A2 Tick .dwg,.dxf,*.acd

'Define Workstation Application in Network

PC ACD 1 Autocad Autocad %AUTO%

PC ACD 2 Autocad Autocad %AUTO%

PC ACD 3 Autocad Autocad %AUTO%

regards,

Smruti

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Smruti,

Do you have Autocad viewer installed ? If no, then you can install the same and check.

Regards,

Deepak Kori

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi pradeep I think you are right in DC30 for "Path with prog. name" only Autocad is maintained. I think i may need to maintain %AUTO% for the same field. Am I correct?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes,for 'Path with program name',if you have AutoCAD viewer installed, maintain value as %auto% else if you have SAP ECL viewer installed, maintain value as EAIWeb.webviewer2D.1 %SAP-CONTROL% and re-test the scenario and share the findings.

NOTE:You may use either of the above viewers indicated to view the checked-in AutoCAD file.

Regards,

Pradeepkumar Haragoldavar

Answers (0)