cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery inspection lot how to configure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all..,

I have did configuration of customized inspection type Q010-for delivery inspection, also i configured in that inspection type to the delivery order & in Material Master view & customer info record & inspectiono plan i've maintained.

But also, when i'm creating the delivery order system not triggering the inspection lot.

may i know what configuration further i want to carry-out.

please update me full configuration path.

Regards,

Kiru.S

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you create the SD info record?

QM>Quality planing>Logistics Master Data>Quality Info Record:SD>Create

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

if u customize any inspection type u need to define in Inspection type origin in SPRO also, then assign that inspection type against ur delivery type and activate in Material master with preferred Active indicator.

Make sure u will assigned it in Inspection type origin or not.

Regards

former_member221025
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Kiru,

Ensure that you have assigned the delivery type you are using to the Inspection Lot Origin.

SPRO>IMG>QM>Quality Inspection>Inspection Lot creation>Inspection At Shipping>Assign Inspection Lot Origin to Delivery Type

Regards,

Amol

Edited by: Amolbook on Jan 5, 2012 5:45 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi thanks for your immediate reply..,

I've did this configuration also, Assign Inspection Type to Delivery Category i did but, further what i want to do...

Regards,

Kirubakaran .S

former_member221025
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Kiru,

Delivery category is another thing and "Assign Inspection Lot Origin to Delivery Type" is different.

I hope you have done this.

As you are not using standard inspection type, another thing to check in QM material master is "Preffered inspection type" indicator.

Activate this indicator.

Regards,

Amol