cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EP Provisioning AC 5.3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

We have upgraded from SP11 to SP17. All the post installation steps are completed.

On SP11 I had configured portal provisioning with role mapping to ECC System and was all working fine. When moved to SP17 on the last stage I get the error "EP-6622-USER CREATE-noSuchidentifier" when trying to provision. Role gets assigned in portal but request remains in the same stage with error. I found SAP notes for the same error and implemented Note No: 1482968, but problem not solved.

The log says ""Could not update user Attribute "j_user" on namespace"

I got a solution where I have to take out CHANGE_USER action from Request type. But this will not suit my requirement.

EP is connected to LDAP and User data source is LDAP.

Has any one come across this problem or can suggest a different solution ?

Thanks and Regards,

Ajesh.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This problem has been discused earlier here:

Check what Angara said:

"...and I get an error stating "J_User" attribute not modifiable as I do not have write access to LDAP and I see an error "USER CREATE-noSuchIdentifier"

Cheers,

Diego.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Diego,

Thank you for the reply. I had seen the post earlier but has not helped me much.

Giving the user change access to LDAP is not possible for me. Almost everyone use LDAP or AD as primary source in a org and wouldn't want GRC to change details.

Creating a separate workflow is not a solution for me as I want to use role mapping with other ABAP Systems. I want to know if there is another solution for the problem.

Regards,

Ajesh Raju.