cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

INM_WORKVENTER_APP not responding

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We just upgraded to PPM 5.0. When I test the INM_WORKCENTER_APP wd abap application directly from se80 or from Portal role, the applcation launches, data is also fetched, but the screen hangs after that.

I am not able to click on any button or tab or select any item from bucket list. The progress circle on the screen keeps on spinning and I am not able to perform any actions on the screen.

I tried putting an external debug point on the application. The debugging session starts and ends as we execute it, but the application in the browser stills keeps on spinning.

There is no error or logs. Did anyone else also experienced this problem ?

Thanks,

Yomesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

amit_maheshwari2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Yomesh,

Try to access through the link as below:

<Protocol>://<Host>.<Domain>.<Extension>:<Port>/sap/bc/nwbc/SAP_BPR_PPM

Make sure all relevant authorisations including the role SAP_BPR_PPM are assigned to you.

Refer to the configuration guide for more details.

Regards

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

I activated the FND, Business Context Viewer Main Application (/BCV/MAIN) business function in transaction SFW5.

But I am still not able to find roles SAP_BCV_USER and SAP_RPM_BCV_USER. When trying to assign this role, it says "Role does not exist".

Am I missing something?

Thanks,

Yomesh

amit_maheshwari2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Yomesh,

Is your orignal issue resolved?

Regarding BCV, have you checked the role SAP_BCV_ADMIN?

Regards

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

No my original issue is not resolved. Trying to resolve that issue. As you mentioned was tryring to access using url

http://host:port/sap/bc/nwbc/SAP_BPR_PPM.

But the service SAP_BPR_PPM does not exists in system. Also the roles which have asked to assign does not exist.

Thanks,

Yomesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yomesh,

Not sure why this isn happening. The roles must be available once PPM component is activated.

Please make sure the sersion is 5.0 (I think you must have already checked this).

And check with your BASIS team if they can help you.

Regards

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Not sure why the roles were not available, but we transported those roles for other system and now I am able to see those tabs in Portal and NWBC.

However the original issue of the screen spinning continously was still there. SAP replied and suggested to apply Kernel 105 and Note 1662254. Looks like some mime objects were missing which was causing the loading issues on the screen.

The issue is resolved now with the application on the note and kernel 105.

Thanks,

Yomesh

Answers (0)