Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update multiple master data records

al_samillan
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am in need of your assistance please. Is there any way to update multiple rows of a form using a checkbox? Can I create an action that gathers all changed rows and send them to an abap funcion?

The way it's being done right now is to call a pop-up with a dropdown, and from there update the master data with a single record. This takes too long and I was wondering if there was a more efficient way.

Thank you,

Al

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm not sure I understand what you mean by "multiple rows of a form". If it were multiple rows of a list, you just need to enable multiple selection on it.

al_samillan
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Romit,

Thanks for your response. Could you please explain how to send the multiple selections? Do I need a particular action to do so? I'm new to visual composer.

Al

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Al,

i think this is possible with the editable table view, for this to work i think you would need to change your FM such that it accepts the complete table.

even for form view also i think it is possilble but you would need to play with Actions and the formulas.

Regards,

Rk.

al_samillan
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Ramakrishna,

I'm thinging of enabling the multiple selection and sending them to a table, just as you suggested.

Thanks.