cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SUS-MM integration in Classic Scenario for SRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

We are using SAP SRM in classic Scenario.

We also plan to integrate SUS with MM .

Looks like in the Classic Scenario with SRM , only the Direct material procurement is possible

using MM- SUS.

How would the SUS-MM integration work for Indirect PO's.

Our Process is as follows:

1) Shopping cart created in SRM for Indirect material & approved ( with cost assignment)

2) Classic PO created in backend & sent to SUS

After this step is it possible that the Vendor create the GR in SUS and it is sent to ECC for Approva through PI l??

Thanks

Kedar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kedar,

In MM-SUS with SRM your PO will be created in ECC and sent to SUS. The supplier in SUS will send a PO response to confirm delivery, then send an ASN on the basis of which an inbound delivery will be created. Using this inbound delivery you can post a GR in ECC. Lastly supplier will send you an invoice and you can create an invoice in ECC.

All these documents will be updated in shopping cart history.

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nikhil Thanks for your reply,

In this process , is there an option to approve the supplier created confirmation & invoice in ECC , before it is posted??

In te EBP-SUS scenario we have an option to approve the conf & invoice in SRM.

Thanks

Kedar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kedar,

I have not worked on it but I have heard that it is possible. You will need to explore workflows in ECC.

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi kedar,

SAP SRM in standard does support approval for confirmation. However, in MM-SUS scenario, MM does not have any release strategy for confirmation.

Probably, you need to look for workflow development for any approval of confirmation created from SUS.

regards,

Ranjan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ranjan,

Is it possible in Classic Scenario, to send the SUS confirmation to SRM instead and from there to ECC.

This way the Approval workflow in SRM can be utilized.

I understand that this might be completely custom, but just trying to see how SUS can be effectively used in a Classic Scenario.

Nikhil,

Can you provide some details on ECC workflows. I didn't find any thing on this. Does ECC even support workflows as SRM?

Thanks

Kedar

Former Member
0 Kudos

> Is it possible in Classic Scenario, to send the SUS confirmation to SRM instead and from there to ECC

NO. dont think of a situation like that. if it is classic scenario except SC every thing will in ECC. how do you think confirmation creation can be possible in SRM when PO is not present in SRM!!

> Can you provide some details on ECC workflows. I didn't find any thing on this. Does ECC even support workflows as SRM?

>

SRM is a kiddo infront of ECC, so workflows definitely are present in ECC(not BRFs but event driven wfs).

any ways, your solution would be a custom solution, implement MB_DOCUMENT_BADI, to trigger a custom WF from custom event. this can be used for notification and stuff. but it wont stop the execution, so, dig on it how to stop the GR post till the workflow is not over.

and invoice anyways has workflows which you can use

Answers (0)