cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

P_ADM_SEC_70 exam questions patterns ??

0 Kudos

Hello all,

Could you please some one tell me the exam question pattern for P_ADM_SEC_70 as I am planning to take this exam. If any one can answer below questions that would be great help for me.

--> Is all 80 questions would be multiple choice questions ?

--> If there are more than one answer for a question, will that be indicated in that question ?

Thanks

Sridhar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have never seen other than multiple choice questions.

Single answer questions will have one answer - (you can only select one radio button)

Multiple choice questions - you will have two radio buttons for each sub questions (yes or no)

0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Thanks for your response and still i did not got answer to below question please advise.

"--> If there are more than one answer for a question, will that be indicated in that question ?"

For example, If the multiple choice question had 3 correct answers out of 4 given, then we usually have comment below that question saying "select 3 correct answers", this is what your saying ?

Thanks

Sridhar

paul_bakker2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If there is just one correct answer, the text is: "Please choose the correct answer"

If there are 2 correct answers, the text is: "Note: There are two (2) correct answers to this question"

NOTE: If they specify that there are 2 correct answers, you must select them both to get the question right.

Usually, 5 possible answers (a.. e) are given.

Here's an example of a test. It shows you the format:

http://www.sap.com/services/education/certification/schedule/CHANAIMP10.epx

cheers

Paul Bakker

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If there are more than 1 correct answers to the question the text generally is "Please choose the best answers" where the best answer could be more than 1.

Cheers,

Kaushik

Answers (0)