cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Support message Created by not filled

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

When creating a support message the field Created by isn't getting filled automatically.

I already created a business partner and associated the Employee role with the satellite system user (this user exists both in satellite and SOLMAN system), and added the business partner identification CRM001 <system ID><installation number> <client><system user ID> with the correct values for the satellite system. I also tried to create a business partner with the identification for the SOLMAN system but the support message also don't have the created by filled.

I already looked at other posts in the forum but had no luck solving the problem.

Anyone have some ideia of what the problem may be?

Best Regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you creating the ticket from the satellite system with Help>>Create Support Message? I had the same problem but once I created the business partner (I used BP_GEN to make sure it created it right) it filled in the Reporter field the next time I created a ticket. Are you on 7.1? Oh, and you might as well check the authorizations of the back user, the delivered authorizatons of all the SolMan users are always wrong. I'd assign SAP_ALL until you get it working then dial it back. Good luck,

David

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried another way of creating the support message via transaction NOTIF_CREATE and when I try to use the business partner i'm receiving the error message "Business Partner XXX cannot be the reporter". I already looked for the solution given by sap but those configurations are already made correctly. I have also looked SDN for solution and notes but so far none solved my problem.

Best regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry dude, I 'm out of ideas without having a 4.0 system to look at. Good luck.

David

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes the method i have been using is Help>>Create Support Message. I looked up the authorizations and the user have SAP ALL. I'm still using version 4.0 of Solution manager the basis team have not yet upgraded solution manager, is there an aditional configuration required for this earlier version?

About the business partner in order to generate the identification correctly i have been using the BP_GEN transaction.

Best Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are there any errors in the Transactions tab that give any idea? Also the errors button? Is the satellite system in the IBase?