cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove certain Iviews from compensation profile page

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Every Body,

I have task of removing certain views like salary data,photo etc from the compensation profile page.

The compensation profile page opens when the user select a emplyee name in the compensation planning application.

can any one help me how can i achive this.

I can see in the standard SAP compensation profile page all the iviews are present and if i uncheck the respective iview in the invisible section then it will work.but he we are changing the standard.

So can anyone let me know how can we achive it for our own customization.

I copied the entire compensation page to our custom folder by using delta link.

Regards

RRAY

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If the compensation planning application is using portal navigation API to call this particular page, then you need to copy the role in which the page is assigned. Then custom page which had copied needs to be assigned to this role. Change the application to point to this pcd path under the new custom role. Make sure that the role is assigned to user.

Regards,

Mahesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh.

I just checked in and found that.The respective column along with the details are coming from OADP.define columns.

In OADP for employee name column i.e ECM_NAME a function module is assigned and a service key assigned and that service key is calling a resource and the resource is calling the DC employeeprofile dc and its coresponding application.But i am not sure how thw page is getting called..

Can you please let me know.

Regards

RRAY