Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discount level authorization in sales order

former_member477577
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have one scenario where customer want to give discount level authorization for some customer, please find below example and suggest possible solution

Ex. There would be like 3 level discount authorization in sales order like sale manager 2%, manager 3-4% n sales head 5%.

If sales manager make the order n enter 3 % and more discount then error show like " you are not authorized for this discount" and order can not be saved ,same will be applicable to manager and sales head.

Note: There may not be different level user id used here means Sales manager and manager will be using same ID.

Please suggest the configuration step by step

Edited by: KHAPREVIPIN on Jan 4, 2012 7:51 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is not possible through any standard configurationa and will need new authorization profile and new ABAP development. PLease refer SAP note 105621 whcih provides the details about the development, authorization, message creation with the example.

During the implementation of the development, based on the example provided: I will suggest the following logic:

Create 3 authorization profile, one for each role with percentage allowed.

Assign the necessary authorization to respective users.

In the exit given in the note, i believe exit USEREXIT_PRICING_CHECK should be used, based on the discount % call the authority check of the respective role to validate the authorization.

Regards,

Naveen Aggarwal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

there is a process of Basis roles that can help u in doing this. Using these roles u can give permission the condition types

u create 3 diffrent condition type ZCP1,ZCP2ZCP3 and give authorization only to the required level.

Example : manger can only add ZCP1 not others.

Through this no need to create any program... for each specifice condition type u can give authorizatoin this is standard in SAP.

Mager ZCP1 discount 30%

user : ZCP3 Dicount 5%

If the system must determine automaically : make a requirement for each condition and check the role(USER ID) and pass the condition

If it is the manual discount then the user can only add the discount they can not give others.

former_member477577
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please suggest any solution..

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just one question.

In what why system is going to recognize or differentiate, which authority is using the transaction with that one particular User ID ?

So, on one user id, for your requirement not possible.

Regards

JP

former_member477577
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think some wrong explanation t in my above issue..

For example if sales manager and manager are using VA01 to create sales order and put discount 3% and 4% respectively then system should recognized that sales manager is not authorized for 3% discount and manager is not authorized for 4% discount.

how can we mapped this scenario in SAP

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

i assume that sales manager and manager are using different SAP user ID.

In that case, with the help of an ABAPer write a routine in requirement for your discount condition type.

Where you can provide a logic for limit of maximum approved discount are based on User ID.

Regards

JP