cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Send One file to different Receiver Systems without using ESR Object

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

I have developed two interafces in my current project and they are both By pass scenarios. My requirement was to Send Data from MDM system to BW system. This development does not involve any ESR objects, By Pass sceanrio.

Now there is the requirement to Send one file or files from MDM system to different BW( two BW systems for different regions)

How can i accomplish this.

here we are not using any ESR Objects, so to maintain any condition in Receiver Determination is not possible.

Please let me know how to do this.

Tahnx in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can configure the 2nd receiver in Interface determination without giving any condition, so that the same file goes to 2 receiver systems.

Regards,

Venkata Ramesh

PriyankaAnagani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>Now there is the requirement to Send one file or files from MDM system to 
different BW( two BW systems for different regions)  How can i accomplish this

Do you want to send files to different BW systems based on condition or not.... If it is just passing the same file to different systems, you can add one more receiver business component in the receiver detrmination(without any condition) and create receiver communication channel and agreement with the second business component using dummy service interface.

Regards,

Priyanka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priyanka

My requirement is to send the file from MDM to two different BW systems, as both the BW systems are of defferent locations being maintained. i need not to maintain any condition. i have developed two Interafces for two regions, but now when MDM is sending the file , one file is being posted in one BW system and the other files are being posted in the othe. My requirement is whn MDM sends 3 files, thoese 3 files shld be placed in both the BW systems, but this is not happening.

please suggest how to approach

thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arjun,

If i understand your situation correctly, You need to define two separate Business Systems/Components in SLD for each BW system.

if you intend to send the file from MDM to both the BW systems, then you need to configure the following:

1. If you want to follow the classical approach (for this by-pass scenario):

a) Two receiver channels - One for each BW system

b) Two receiver agreements for each channel

c) One Receiver determination - with both the receiver systems added as receivers (w/o condition)

d) Two interface determination - Dummy mappings as it is a by-pass scenario

2. If yo want to go ahead with the Integrated Configuration (most preferred in this case):

a) Two receiver channels - One for each BW system

b) One Integrated Configuration Scenario (ICO) with both the receivers configured in Outbound Processing tab

Let us know if you were looking for something else (as your problem statement is not very clear)

Hope this helps.

Regards, Gaurav

PriyankaAnagani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you created two interfce determinations and agreements..... please create the objects suggested by Gaurav you can achieve it easily.

Regards,

Priyanka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar

Thanx a lot for your reply

I will proceed further with the first approach as you suggested.

will update any information afetr development and testing.

Thank you