Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CRTD status in QA32

former_member186193
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

My inspection lot says status as CRTD.

I have checked the task list validity and inspection plan validity. Its fine.

i have mentioned all sampling procedures also.

Cataloge are also there.

Sampling procedure is also ticked in control indicator.

And when i assign click sample calc. it says "No sampling procedure found for sample determination" in QA02.

Also i have checked material master it contains the inspection type and no manual procedure is ticked.

Please provide a solution to me.

Thanks & Regards,

Alok Tiwari

Edited by: Alok Kumar Tiwari on Jan 4, 2012 4:57 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member221025
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Alok,

Kindly check sampling procedure and Inspection plan for.

1. Go to Sampling Procedure and check for u201CInspection pointsu201D.

2. There will be four Inspection points u201CWithout Insp Pointu201D , u201CPlant Maintnanceu201D Etc etc.

Check these things.

Regards,

AMol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please find the thread related to this issue..

[]

former_member186193
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have two sampling procedure which is used for all lots created for other lot no problem is coming. Also i have checked the unit of measurement.

Regards,

Alok Tiwari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check header of the inspection plan

Have you used inspection points .? then sampling procedure should also relevant to Inspection points.

former_member186193
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

My inspection points is 200 and is relevant to sampling procedure.

My status says CRTD PASG

Regards,

Alok Tiwari

Edited by: Alok Kumar Tiwari on Jan 4, 2012 8:24 PM

former_member221025
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Alok,

If you are using inspection point (200), then you have to use Sampling Procedure with "Free Inspection Points".

Now check in QDV2, Which radio button is set for "Inspection points" in sampling procedure, It has to be "Free Inspection Points".

Check both sampling procedures you are using.

Regards,

Amol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Apply the sampling procedure against each char in mic then try to attach the task list through QA02 t code.So that status will become REL.

former_member186193
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have made it as free inspection points. In QA02 I am not able to attach task list.

But my question is why i am facing this problem only to one material and not for others. My sampling procedure is same for all the materials.

Regards,

Alok Tiwari

former_member221025
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Alok,

Go to QP60 and check Task list Changes for inspection plan you are using. And compare it with Inspection lot creation date.

You might find something there.

Regards,

Amol

former_member186193
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Task list is valid from 15.09.2011 to 31.12.9999

inspection plan valid from 01.04.2011 to 31.12.9999

Inspection lot start date 01.01.2012 end date 02.01.2012

Regards,

Alok Tiwari

former_member221025
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Alok,

There is no problem with inspection plan creation date and Inspection lot creation date.

No sampling procedure found for sample determination

in QP60, check for any change related to sampling procedure.

If you are Sure about sampling procedure you are using, then try resetting sample.

In QA02, go to Menu-Inspection lot> Special changes> Reset Sample

after this, try calculating sample.

regards,

Amol

former_member186193
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Still i am getting the same message. I dont know whether i am missing something or what?

Regards,

Alok Tiwari

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Dear,

first check ur inspection plan whether u have maintained 200 in header of that or not. Secondly,sampling procedure with inspection point 200 assigned to all MIC's or Not.

After that change the inspection plan date according to ur inspection lot creation date at least one month back date.

If u r not able to assign a task list than goto QA02, enter, goto special change --> Reset sample qty. and than again execute the same transaction and reassign the task list .

and if this will not solve than by best suggestion it to create new grp counter in back date like 01.12.2011, and assign all parameters properly.

ur query resolved.

Regards

Edited by: D GURU on Jan 5, 2012 7:55 AM

former_member221025
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Alok,

As status is CRTD PASG, that itself says, "Plan/Specification assigned".

that means system has assigned Inspction plan but it is unable to determine sampling procedure.

can you please explain step by step,what are the parameters you have maintained in Sampling procedure?

As Mr. sujit has already suggested, Maintain Sampling procedure for EACH MIC, if "Sampling procedure" Indicator is not set, then set this indicator for all MICs and maintain sampling procedure.

Regards,

Amol

former_member186193
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amol,

Sampling procedure is set for all MIC's both qualitative and quantitative. For quantitative i have maintained incomplete copy model.

and for qualitative it is complete copy module.

Regards,

Alok Tiwari

former_member221025
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Alok,

please refer below link,

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/PLM/InspectionlotswithCRTDstatus-Causesand+Remedies

i hope this will be helpful.

Regards,

Amol

anup_patil3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Alok,

Not sure but have you already maintained entries in Tcode-QDB1 (elationship between Sampling Procedure & DMR) ?

Try & revert.

Regards,

Anup

former_member186193
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amolbook,

We have not maintained any sampling scheme in QDP1. But here i can notice that for those material lot quantity is having CRTD PASG status.

Can you please tell me where can i see "maximum defined lot size in sampling scheme".?

Regards,

Alok Tiwari

former_member186193
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

can somebody please help.

former_member221025
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Alok,

this will be the case if you have used sampling procedure with "Sampling Type" as "Use Sampling Scheme".

and you have maintained some sampling scheme there.

so, go to QDV2,

enter sampling procedure you are using,

Check for its Sampling type.

If its "Use sampling scheme" then check the name of Sampling scheme.

go to QDP2,

1. Enter sampling scheme, Enter.

2. Again Enter

3. Select Inspection severity. ENTER

here you can see the LOT size.

if actual lot size is greater than the lot size mentioned here, Lot will have CRTD status.

Regards,

Amol

former_member186193
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Amolbook,

Thanks you your reply.

I am using sampling type as fixed sample.

Inspection points as Sample management.

After that i continue (F5) and pressed sample (F8) I found sample size as 1 M and my inspection sol size 5000 M.

How to correct this?

Regards,

Alok Tiwari

former_member221025
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Alok,

I am using sampling type as fixed sample.

Inspection points as Sample management.

Is there Any specific reason to use "Sample management".

In your Sampling Procedure, Instead of "sample managemnt" use " Free inspection Points" And SAVE.

and also make sure that you enter Inspection point(200 as you mentioned in tour previous threads) in Inspection plan Header. (QP02) Do not forget to Enter Key date of Past (before inspection lot creation).

then try calculating sample from QA32>select inspection lot>Click on "inspection lot" Tab.

Regards,

Amol

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Amol,

I will correct you here, if inspection point is there than either u use sampling procedure -Fixed type or not it ill not impact inspection lot. But if u use then assignment against each MIC is necessary!

Regards

former_member221025
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear D Guru,

It will make difference if it is used with Sampling Scheme. If inspection lot quantity is more than the maximum defined lot size in sampling scheme then inspection lot will be in CRTD.

regards,

Amol

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Correct amol, but as he said he used sampling procedure as Fixed and Inspection point, not any sampling schemes or any other methods for sampling calculations.

Regards

former_member221025
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear D Guru,

no, he is using Fixed type and 'Sample Management" (Instead of free inspection pts.). Even this was not clear to me until Alok's last post.

regards,

Amol

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member186193
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanking you all. I am closing the thread.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Also check ur Sample Unit of measure and Task list unit of measure. ( It should be either the Alternate UOM and Base UOM)

Check in MM03 the unit of measurement and conversion

Regards

Hari

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Properly check ur Sampling Procedure and related settings along with control indicators also against the MIC's.

Regards