cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to set minoccurs property for every element of the WSDL file

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all

I am trying to create a web service for BAPI_PR_CREATE, which will be consumed in Oracle.

I completed all the steps and tested it successfully in SOAP UI. But when testing it from oracle i am facing some issues.

This bapi has several tables like Item,headertext,itemtext,account assignment etc. While testing it from oracle it gives a message that necessary fields are missing. Surprisingly it is showing as all the fields of Import and tables parameter as mandatory fields.

I figured out the reason for this, it is because of the default value of minoccurs="1" for every xsd element in the wsdl file .

If I manually set minoccurs="0" for every xsd element in wsdl file, this webservice is working.

I request you to please tell me if we can set the value minoccurs to "0" in SAP i.e in SOAMANAGER etc. Its not really possible to change for each & every xsd element and even thouegh if I change wehenever I regenerate the WSDL, it is lost again.

Regards,

Ramakanth

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jitendra_it
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi vramakanthv,

Open the Service in SE80 in edit mode.

Click on tab " External View" . Here click on the field , parameter and u can change the minimum occurance in right hand side

section.

Save the service and again generate the WSDL using SOAMANAGER.

Thanks

Jitendra Soni

Answers (0)