SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Availability Control for MIGO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have implemented Funds Management recently at our organisation and certain POs created before FM implementation allow the MIGO entries to get passed even in the absence of any budget amount. Some important pointers here are

1. Note 696362 has been implemented (BADI IM_BEHAVIOUR is already present)

2. The account assignment happens properly in the MIGO stage and budget gets reduced even in the case of zero amounts with no error message thrown in as should be the case.(And a resulting negative consumable budget)

3. The Availability Control error message occurs for ML81N transactions (Service Entry Sheets) in the case of zero amounts

4. The SES_OVERWRITE flag was checked in the FM01X table recently.

Can someone point out as to how the AVC can be activated for MIGO, given that the budget amount gets reduced (implying proper account assignments probably) and also that AVC messages are triggered for ML81N transactions which is similar to MIGO ?

Thanks and Regards,

Wy.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, my friend.

I don`t know which SAP release you are working with.

Please check SAP notes 142866 or 755495.

Bests,

Gustavo.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, my friend.

I don`t know which SAP release you are working with.

Please check SAP notes 142866 or 755495.

Bests,

Gustavo.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is your AVC activation mode? Is it 'Active with usual check logic' or 'Active with soft check logic'?

Regards,

Ming

0 Kudos

Dear Minghong Ji,

The activation status of the availability ledger is "Active with usual check logic". I changed it to "Active with soft check logic" and "Active with strict check logic" and also "Active with strict check logic for document chains", but of no avail.

But with the implementation of notes 142866 and 755495 provided by Gustavo Cordeiro, the issue was resolved yesterday.

Thanks for your inputs on the topic, helped me understand the existing Availability Controls a lot better !

Dear Gustavo,

Thanks a lot for the notes, made my day !!!

Regards,

Wy