cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to assign vendor to condition type by default?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Here one import PO is having more than 100 line items and for each condition type different, different vendor has to be assigned.

Is there any way to make it default before only like all custom duty conditions belong to one custom clearing vendor only all the time, so that each and every time they need not assign it manually..

How to do it pls let me know..

regards,

Sanjana

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjana,

By using MEK1, You can create the condition record for the vendor combination and you can assign the default one vendor to the customs condition types. condition ctgy must be delivery cost and the accrual key should be flagged.

Regards,

Anoop Singh

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can create an access sequence for the customs conditions, for example with condition table 780 for plant. In this case you can maintain the import duty condditions based on plant. You can assign the access sequence to the import duty conditions. Now you can maintain the condition records for the import duty conditions in MEK1 based on the access sequence. Since the duty rates may change, you may maintain the condition records without duty rates. Now go to details of the conditions, where you will find "Vendor" field. There you can assign the customs vendor, so that it will be defaulted all the time based on the access sequence (In my example, based on plant).

Regards

AKPT

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think there is no standard settings for this. we have to find some functional module

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

ajitkumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

i guess you need to assign individually the first time. subsequently for the same vendor material combination the values default

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

you can assign the default one vendor to the customs condition types.

By using MEK1, You can create the condition record for the vendor combination.

Against the customs condition type , condition ctgy must be delivery cost and the accrual key should be flagged.

Regards,

velu