Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CPALookupException: Could not find channel in CPA Cache in PI 7.3

anurag_sinha3
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am getting below error in PI 7.3 when trying to send data from SOAP sender Adapter.

com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: com.sap.aii.af.service.cpa.impl.exception.CPALookupException: Could not find channel in CPA Cache. Object ID: f3898d7d5ca3380a8aca739cc21b0cac. Cause: com.sap.aii.af.service.administration.api.monitoring.ChannelUnknownException: Channel was not found in CPA Cache: f3898d7d5ca3380a8aca739cc21b0cac due to: Got <null> from CPA-cache.

Steps

1.) deleted Old communication channel and ICO and activated

2.) Done full CPA Cache refresh

3.) Created communication Channel and ICO

4.) Activated

But when i checekd in communication channel i found above error.

Regards,

Anurag

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member

Hi,

Try CPACache refresh once again.

This should resolve the issue.

Regards,

Krishna Chauhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

has anybody found a good solution for this problem?

We face the same problem over here, working with SOAP Sender Adapter (XI 3.0 Protocol) & Integrated Configuration on PI 7.3. The only thing that seems to help is to restart the Adapter Framework but that´s not an option on the production system.

Best regards,

Matthias

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have exactly the same situation here. Only a restart helps. But this can't be a solution.

nageshwar_reddy
Contributor
0 Kudos

We faced a similar issue with PO 7.31 in dev environment. It is not just communication channel, we also faced issues with other objects like mapping objects. Mapping objects were not getting updated in the runtime. A restart of the system helped us resolve the issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You might not have to restart the whole system, in our case we restarted just the adapter framework which is a lot faster. This can be done in NWA.

Best regards,

Matthias

Former Member
0 Kudos

But this is the first time that we have to do such things. We've just started to switch over to integrated configurations. In my opinion restarting a component for a cache refresh can't be the normal way.

I've no idea if SAP is aware of this problem. Next time I facing this problem I will open an OSS request.

Katan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

In the Integration Builder have you checked "Cache Notifications". "Environment" -> "Cache Notifications". The status light should be green for all. If any are red/yellow. Select the line and hit the "Repeat Cache Notification" button.

Also check and see if you can see the entry in T Code SXI_CACHE.

Good luck

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

One reason coudl be that the name of Business System/Service you use in URL could be incorrect.

Regards,

Prateek Raj Srivastava