cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excise Invoice Automatic Creation.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I would like to create Excise Invoice Manually by referring a billing document number. But system is automatically generating excise invoice when I save a billing document.

I have made all the necessary settings. I have unchecked the filed in Excise Groups "Excise Invoice During Billing" and also I have applied the SAP Notes 1508103 and 1557091 as suggested in previous threads.

But still I am getting error. can somebody fix this issue.

with regards,

Dayanand

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you reconfirm your statement that after making the necessary configuration changes and applying the said notes, you have created a new sale order and done the process ?? Please dont try with the existing documents. Still if you face this issue, then you need to raise a ticket with SAP.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

Yes for each response I am trying with a new sales cycle. I am not using the existing sales documents.

with regards,

Dayanand

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

please check in CIN settings, goto img-logistic general-tax on goods movement-India- basic settings-maintain excise groups- in this setting you activate the this fields

copy toGR-ACTIVATE

EI CAPTURE-ACTIVATE

DUTY DIFF- ACTIVATE

This fields only you can activate another fields can deactivate ,

please try this

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Reddy,

I tried as you suggested. But still I am left out with the same issue.

with regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you checked whether the auto created excise invoice has the same excise grp for which you have done the necessary settings? Sometimes the excise grp determined could be different.

If its the same, then there's something to do with the notes you have applied.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Also try to delete default excise group and series group in CIN path.and try again to create excise invoice.

and check whether this behavior is due to any enhancement for T-codes J1IIN or VF01 or VF11.

Thank you,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ravi,

I have tried to delete default excise and series group, but system throws an error while saving Billing document. In excise Invoice system is picking the same Excise and series group.

Any suggestion please.

with regards,

Dayanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could you tell me what is that error throned by system.also dont remove the entire line item of default excise and series groups.

just remove the input for 2 fields excise group and series group.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ravi,

System is throwing an error message as "Customization is not maintained for Excise group and Series Group." if delete the default Excise and series group.

with regards,

Dayanand