cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

subcontracting vendor material return to quality stock

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

As per my client requirement they want when in subcontracting material issues from our plant to vendor that time if some material quantity founds defects in transportation or some reasons they return defects quantity to our plant in quality stock Is it possible. As per my knowlwdge if some material is return from vendor its goes to unresricted stock first but my client want to quality stock for repeat quality inspection after that they will decide this quantity will use or not.

How can we map this scenario please guide me.

Thnaks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

One option would be copying the goods movement with which return is made and customizingis new movement type in order to make quality inspection effective. Then use this new movement type for returns from subcontractor.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thnks for reply

But can u explain in detail

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Correct !

u need to copy the std mvt type which u r using against the subcontracting process like goto OMJJ and copy the same and create ZXX as per ur requirement and allowed all transaction same as to std. mvt type and also remove the tick From "Quality Not Active" indicator.

if material come back in ur plant location than definitely its a GR, so there is no need to copy any of the mvt type, bcoz already against this material moves to QI.

Secondly, if scenario is when u send the material to some vendor against 541 mvt type than activate 05 inspection type in MM, and thus lot will be there before subcontracting GI to vendor. u can do RR and process UD than system allows it go out to ur plant.

otherwise above already i have suggested.

Regards