cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message type error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello every one i have a target xml requirement as shown below(this is just a part of my required target XML)

As you can see the Partner note is repeating four time in usual cases i could have set its occurrence as 1 to unbounded and mapp it according to the requirement, but as you can notice one of the partner node (the second) has Address as child node node and it has got variable and some subelements.

What do i have to do to get same structure when mapping, i am not getting my message type as shown below only one Partner node is showing up.

sorry my question might be simple but i am relatively new to PI.

<PARTNER>

<NAME index="1">eRepair</NAME>

<ONETIME>0</ONETIME>

<PARTNRID>1000051173</PARTNRID>

<PARTNRTYPE>SoldTo</PARTNRTYPE>

</PARTNER>

<PARTNER>

<NAME index="1">eRepair</NAME>

<ONETIME>0</ONETIME>

<PARTNRID>CUST</PARTNRID>

<PARTNRTYPE>ShipTo</PARTNRTYPE>

<ADDRESS>

<ADDRLINE index="1">BLDG 5, Dock 505</ADDRLINE>

<CITY>Louisville</CITY>

<POSTALCODE>40219</POSTALCODE>

<STATEPROVN>KY</STATEPROVN>

</ADDRESS>

</PARTNER>

<PARTNER>

<NAME index="1">ANDREW</NAME>

<ONETIME>0</ONETIME>

<PARTNRID>7TW7005</PARTNRID>

<PARTNRTYPE>ShipFrom</PARTNRTYPE>

</PARTNER>

<PARTNER>

<NAME index="1">PJAX</NAME>

<ONETIME>0</ONETIME>

<PARTNRID>PJXI</PARTNRID>

<PARTNRTYPE>Carrier</PARTNRTYPE>

</PARTNER>

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chandrika,

define the partner node as 0-unbounded and map it 4 times by using context menu "doublicate subtree".

Regards,

Udo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi udo,

You are right i can define the partner node as 0-unbounded and map it 4 times by using context menu "dublicate subtree".

But one of my partner node i.e. the second one has address has subelement unlike the other three.

Sorry may be my question was not so clear.

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chandrika,

> But one of my partner node i.e. the second one has address has subelement unlike the other three. the second one has address has subelement unlike the other three.

No problem, just define address as 0-1 and map it only in the second partner node.

Regards,

Udo

Former Member
0 Kudos

> But one of my partner node i.e. the second one has address has subelement unlike the other three. the second one has address has subelement unlike the other three.

No problem, just define address as 0-1 and map it only in the second partner node.

Sorry Udo, i did not get you right, i my understanding is right, i have to create Data Type with Partner node whose occurrance should be 0-unbounded and it should have Adress node as subelement with occurrance 0-1, but when mapping, the address node has to be mapped only once i.e. second time.

Am i right udo.

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chandrika,

> Sorry Udo, i did not get you right, i my understanding is right, i have to create Data Type with Partner node whose occurrance should be 0-unbounded and it should have Adress node as subelement with occurrance 0-1, but when mapping, the address node has to be mapped only once i.e. second time.

>

> Am i right udo.

yes, you are right. If you map the address node only in the second partner node, the address node will not appear in partner node 1, 3 and 4.

Regards,

Udo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your help Udo.

Answers (0)