cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Header Texts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

In a scenario wherein sales order is created and have some texts maintained at header level.After creating a proforma invoice

The texts are not copied in Proforma Invoice.Is any configuration changes i have to do so as to get the result.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please ensure the following.

1. The proforma invoice document type has the text determination procedure linked to it in VOFA. The text object in this case should be VBBK

2. The text ID is included in the procedure which is linked to the proforma invoice.

3. The text ID should be a part of some access sequence which has the text object as VBBK in access sequence configuration in VOTXN

4. Also ensure that the Reference checkbox is ticked on for the text ID at the SO header text procedure assignment level. This is very important.

If these three entries are properly maintained, then the entries you create in SO will get copied to invoice automatically.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Step 1

in tcode VOFA i have found following enteries.

Tcode VOFA

Proforma Invoice has

Text determination Procedure 03 Billing header

Text determination Procedure 04 Billing Item

Step 2

Text procedure Z1

Seq id Des Req Acces

10 0001 Form Header 1

20 0006 Carrier Name x 3

30 T001 Freight x 4

How to link it to Invoice type is ZF5

Order type is ZORF

Please explain in detail to proceed as i m new to SD

Edited by: neha.sharma on Jan 4, 2012 12:40 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to T.code VOTXN there in access sequence select text object VBBK - sales header and ID should be the same for what you

maintained for sales header,then text procedure assignment here select your billing type and assign text header and item

procedure.

Regards

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you guys for the hint.now some some field data is getting copied in my proforma invoice which are maintained .

but the same fields are getting updated in my normal invoice maintained in my sales order.

both factory invoice and normal invoice text determination procedure for header.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neha,

Have you come out of your problem are still it persists,if solved mark thread as answered,if not state the problem the some one can help you.

Regards

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not yet .text determination procedure should be different for normal invoice and Proforma invoice.

Should the fields coming from Sales Document Header in billing document should be checked or checked for reference document

Answers (0)