cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SNC PO Collaboration scenario.-Price change in PO details

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

In the supplier view when the PO details is viewed ,i would like to change the Price , but i am not able to find the Confirm Price field ,Is there any setting so that the Confirm price field is activated so that the supplier can change the price.

Thanks and Regards

shailesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi shailesh,

Go to Purchase Order Worklist in Web UI for price confirmation:

Path SNC Supplier Web UI>Purchase Order>Purchase Order worklist

Query:Process Due confirmation

Click on R:C hyperlink then you will get popup in which you can confirm the price as well.

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there any other way where i can change the price in supplier view .

I have tried the method suggested by you nikhil but i am not able to save and publish the PO after making the changes , i am getting error as Order XXXXXXXX not saved.

What could be the possible resaon behind this.

Thanks and regards

shailesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shailesh,

You have activated price confirmations in Customizing for Supply Network Collaboration > Purchase Order> Make General Settings for Purchase Orders

Create approval profile.

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

I have change the Price Consensus Profile and maintained the Price tolerances.

Now i am not getting error.

But here i am facing one issue. once i publish the PO in the PO worklist afte making the changes in the price. And when i am going to customer view for approval (Accept), it is showing as accepted .

However the price is updated in the PO in the line item.

Can u please throw some light on this.

Thanks and regards

shail

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shailesh,

As of now the approval process is not enabled for price deviations it may come in the next SNC release.(Not sure)

You can implement the note 1442641 which fixes a bug which requires a re-configuration of price related consensus finding condition records. Instead of Order Document Type ORDR, price deviation analysis has to be configured with ORPR.

Regards,

Nikhil

Answers (0)