cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MD04 showing old quantity already PGId in an Outbound Delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello team,

I am having an issue with transaction MD04, it is still showing 2 KEGS from an old 2009 Purchase Order 4500870792. The 2 KEGS appear in the Receipt/Reqmt column and the MRP shows ShipNt and the MRP element data shows the PO 4500870792 item 00010.

In the Purchase Order the quantity remain "still to deliv".

The replenishment delivery related with this PO it is PGId and 100% completed, so probably something was missing in the process.

The issue is that this delivery is from 2009 and it is already archived.

Do you know how can I remove this 2 KEGS from MD04?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Your explanation is confuising a little bit.

1) You are speaking about a PO but you are speaking about replenishment delivery at the same time. Replenishment delivery is sued in connection with STO.

2) You are saying the Shipping Notification MRP element is visible in MD04. And you say nothing about the GR but you are speaking about the GI against the replensihment delivery. GI comes first and then GR,

If it is an STO, then you should explain why you expect the shipping notification to disappear (under receiving plant) if you post GI against the STO in supplying plant???

If it is not an STO, please clarify the exact situation.

Anyway, the Shipping Notification should disappear if you post GR of proper quantity against the PO item. If it is not so you should open a message to OSS.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Your explanation is confusing a little bit.

1) You are speaking about a PO but you are speaking about replenishment delivery at the same time. Replenishment delivery is sued in connection with STO.

You are right here, this is an STO.

2) You are saying the Shipping Notification MRP element is visible in MD04. And you say nothing about the GR but you are speaking about the GI against the replensihment delivery. GI comes first and then GR,

After the STO, a replenishment delivery was generated, but this delivery post 2 KEGS into blocked status, so it did not process completely.

If it is an STO, then you should explain why you expect the shipping notification to disappear (under receiving plant) if you post GI against the STO in supplying plant???

If it is not an STO, please clarify the exact situation.

Anyway, the Shipping Notification should disappear if you post GR of proper quantity against the PO item. If it is not so you should open a message to OSS

These are the steps I took to solve this:

1. Receive the 2 quantities in transit to the storage location using MIGO for GR with reference to the PO :- 4500870792/10. I created another IBD with reference to the STO.

2. Post this IBD. After this the stock from transit will be in location.

3. Then you can scrap (0310 will receive the two KEGS) using movement type 551, but this last step was not necessary as the material was already u201Cremovedu201D from MD04.

4. After this I did archived the STO as it was from 2009.

Thanks very much for your advices

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear friend,

you would try to delete that particular item in your PO and save it.

then re-run MRP (use MD01)

then run MD04 and check oit out.

good luck!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

thanks for the input. I cannot delete the item from the PO as it was already received and everything (PGId) so that is the issue, this material was already PGId, and even that the quantity was not removed from MD04.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jose,

Please execute Program SDRQCR21 with entering the material & Plant data. Select all the tick box in selection screen. Execute. It should clear the old data from MD04. Let me know how it goes.

Regards,

Soumen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Soumen, apreciated your help. Sadly, this did not fix the issue, after I run the program, I received this report message:

Deleted Records: 0

Generated Records: 0

Total Elapsed time: 9706 ms

The quantity of 2 KEGS remain in MD04