cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OFM : unexpected quantities in the Customer Firm Requirements

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everybody,

I am encountering a problem with the Order Forecast Details in Product View.

I am using the RSMIPROACT to transfer Customer Firm Requirements datas from ECC to SNC.

The ProductActivityNotification XML is correctly integrated in SNC but when I display the result in the OFM, I have additional quantities of Customer Firm Requirements that I cannot remove.

I explain :

for example, I integrate an Xml with a quantity of 10.000 (qualf = "050") for the 25/02/2012, and in the OFM I visualize a qtty of 25.000.

If I send another Idoc/Xml with a quantity of 0 at the same date, I visualize a qtty of 15.000.

So it seems that I have an item of 15.000 at the 25/02/2012 but I don't know where it is from and how I can remove it.

Does anyone has already encoutered such a behaviour or has an idea of where it could come from ?

Vincent

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

It was just a problem of master data in MM. Incorrect data were sent to SNC due to a specific code that didn't work since we upgraded to ECC6.

Vincent

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody,

I am still trying to understand and repair this problem.

After analysis, I am quite sure that the problem is that I have 2 lines of Time Series data for the same Supplier-Product-Location selection.

Thoses datas seems to be stored in the table /SCA/TSKADFC01 and it really looks like that I have 2 differents entries that are simulateously called by the same selection parameters in the SNC OFM.

I don't know how it could have happened, but that would explain why I still have some quantities even when I send a PROACT with all qtties to 0. In that case, only 1 line is set to 0 and SNC still displays de second entry of the table, which I don't know how to update.

In the table /SCA/TSKADFC01, datas are accessible using the key Characteristic (CHOBJ), but I don't know how to find this key using my selection parameters which are Location, Supplier, Product.

Would anyone know if there is a table that would make the link between input parameters and the Characteristic value that identify the datas in /SCA/TSKADFC01 ?

Vincent

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In ECC go to transaction code MD04 and check you will get entry with 15 quantity.It may be purchase requisitions,Purchase orders,planned orders etc..delete this entry and resend the demand.

Regards,

Nikhil