Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report with Transaction currencies

surya_pampana2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All.

i am in the process of developing a report in project systems with my developer.

The scanerio is investment projects (all internal projects) . Exchange rate type P is defined and is uploaded one in an year.

We have been using budgets in different currencies. So, a project is budgeted in 3-4 curriencies at differenct WBS levels and is posted with many currencies. As of now its working fine ...........................now the requirement of the client is , he need a report in transaction currencies.

So, a WBS many be budgeted in one currency, but might be posted in different currencies. So for one WBS, we might have 4-5 currencies existing. Now a report need to be developed.

Is this possible? any suggestions from your end?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Surya,

Try using report painter for this. There is an option to include the transaction currency. Go to CJE5 and double click on any of the forms of the standard report for eg 12KST1A. Next double click on the Lead Column "Budget". In the window that pops up change the Key Figure to "Total in Transaction currency". Doing this should display all your budget figures in transaction currency.

Have not tried this myself. Just give it a shot and check if this helps.

Regards,

Gokul

fortian
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For sure you could be able to find all costs in the controlling area currency and the object currency.

Good luck!

surya_pampana2
Explorer
0 Kudos

hi dear!

Thanks for your reply, by default.....SAP standard reports are in controlling area currency..............This i am aware of. wht about transaction currencies?

Regards

SURYA

fortian
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have a look in tables:

- BPGE, I think you have here the budget in transaction currency

- RPSCO, and here you have costs in transaction currency (and ledger currency).

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

User can change the type of currency(Controlling area curr/Object curr/transaction curr) he want to see in CO report by going ot transaction RPCO.I hope this answers your question.

Regards,

Mahendra

former_member230675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

> User can change the type of currency(Controlling area curr/Object curr/transaction curr) he want to see in CO report by going ot transaction RPCO.I hope this answers your question.

>

> Regards,

> Mahendra

Transaction Code : RPC0 (RPC ZERO) or Transaction code : RPP0 (RPP Zero) then select the tab Report Currency.

surya_pampana2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Abdul!

Thanks for your inputs. infact thanks to everyone.

I have done the changes in RPPO and have run the report. Still the reporting is in USD only which is my controlling area currency. I need the report in transaction currncy. am i doing wrong anywhere ? pls suggest

Regards

SURYA