cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No inspection lot can be opened for this material and vendor

maarten_muetgeert2
Participant
0 Kudos

When i use a status scheme in the quality info record i cannot receive a batch until i finished the previous inspection lot. When i try to perform a goods receipt i get the following message "No inspection lot can be opened for this material and vendor". How do i prevent getting this message. I need the status scheme for my LIMS interface, but it's for information purposes only.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

No std solution for this.....You can explore user exit

maarten_muetgeert2
Participant
0 Kudos

Do you have any idea which user exit i could use for this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi You can try by not maintaining the Next level in the "Assign delivery status for inspection type" in SPRO. I thing this will make you to change the status profile manually and it ll not create problem during MIGO.

You can only maintain the inspection type as 01

Former Member
0 Kudos

QBCK0003 |Extended QM check for goods receipt

maarten_muetgeert2
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks this seems to work. I created the following scheme:

INAP IN APPROVAL 1 1

PRAP PROVISIONALLY APPROVED 2 2

FSFT APPROVED (FULL SAMPLING AND FU 3 3

FSRT APPROVED (FULL SAMPLING AND RE 4 4

Is there a way to find the status in the inspection lot when it has been created? The field QALS-QINF remains empty. Is this because i setup the status profile in such way that no automatic updates are performed? Otherwise i can use the user exit mentioned earlier to update this field manually.

Regards.

Edited by: Maarten Muetgeert on Jan 4, 2012 2:26 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Status profile in Q-info not works properly and same recommended by SAP, so as suggested by Mr. Sujit, explore some exit and take the help of an ABAP'r to meet with ur requirement.

Regards