cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sale price of material in depend on an insurance company.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

On our project we use the billing using default material service. To maintain a sale price of a material weu2019ve created a condition table with one field u2013 material (material ID - MATNR). It works correct. But we need to store different sale prices of material in depends on an insurance provider (customer). To do it, weu2019ve tried to use the standard conditional table u2013 305 and weu2019ve tried to create own conditional table with the same fields as in the table 305 and it havenu2019t helped us u2013during an insurance verification process the system generates a price of service at cost 0.

In these both cases we've done the same steps, but in the last one the pricing procedure doesnu2019t work.

Has anybody faced with such issue? Has anybody used a conditional table with more than one field?

Could you please tell me what have you been doing in this case?

Thank you for your time.

Kind regards,

Alexander

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member198308
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Alexander

IT's not a problem with you condition table, is a problem with the insurance verification.

Unfortunatelly the Insurance Verification Pricing is NOT the same as the invoice pricing. The insurance verification process takes into account less fields than the invoce pricing, that's why the price is not the same.

If you want to have the same price, you will have to do some enhancements to feel those required fields for pricing.

You coud do it just before the function ISH_CALC_SERVICES.

Sorry for giving you this answer, i've reported it several times to SAP and the answer was always that the Insurance Verification is an estimative price, becouse they don't have all the elements to do an invoice pricing.

WIth best regards

Matías

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Matias,

First of all, let me thank you for your constant support, I appreciate it!

I found out the following about a material billing process: in case we want to use a SD condition table for IS-H billing, we must use own table, only with IS-H fields, otherwise we have a mistake as I had.

Actually a final price based on a pricing procedure of a material is available before billing on the insurance verification screen - services (NL10N), but not on the insurance verification screen - documents (NK01).

If we want to use an insurance verification process for a material, we should use the material billing mode: billing using single material service: in this case not needed to use a SD condition table to maintain a material price.

I hope, I've explained it clear. If not, please, ask me.

Regards,

Alexander.