cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy control for sales douments

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi to all. I just wanted to find out about a minor issue. When creating my sales document with reference to a previous sales document (example a quotation with reference to an inquiry), it does not pick up the line items (material and its quantity) from the predecing document (no line items in my quote that are in the inquiry). had a look at my copy control, and my copy requirements for these document types are 302 "Always an item".

Please advise.

Regards

Ebraim

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Thanks for the very helpul insight. I looked at my copy control configuration and it seems I had missed a small setting.

I have a new problem now....

When I try to post goods issue after completing the delivery, it gives me the following error:

"For plant P100, material type FERT is not defined in Table T134W"... I havechecked the table in se16, and material type FERT is there.

Please advise, and thanks alot.

Regards,

Ebraim

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ebraim ,

In the copy control VTAA in the item level, is your inquiry item category have any assignment with sales order item category?

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It should have been 301 as per standard settings and due to some different requirement, 302 has been assigned at your end. Ensure that if you change the routine to 301, the other process does not affect.

G. Lakshmipathi

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

copy requirements for these document types are 302 "Always an item"

Use routine 301 or 303. It looks 302 is Do not copy item in SAP version 4.7.

Regards,