cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Planning data changes through CJR2 transcation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Kinldy let me know how to track changes made in my financial planning through CJR2 . because f these changes , my project planned datas are changed and gross margin reduced.

I wish to know, is it possible to track the changes made using CJR2 transcation ? like , when , what and which WBS changed .

i tried CJI4 but no result .

Appericiated your help as usual,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

Create diff CO versions so that these changes can be tracked. Lets say version 1 will be first values , then change the values in version 2 , version 3 etc. I think maximum 3 versions will be sufficient to track the changes.

Regards

Keshav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply. However kindly note that while using CJR2 transaction we actually overwriting the version , say we have a version of 21 , other user is overwriting same version with CJR2 . Can this be tracked ??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Please follow these steps it might help. suppose you have done $100 as plan in your "0" version and now you want to change it to $120 .Create a version "1" and by using CJ9FS copy $100 from version "0" to version "1" and now you can go to CJR2 and change the plan from 100 to120. if you want to keep track of all the changes just create versions and copy from "0" to new version and make changes in "0" version

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply , But my concern is not to get the old value there , I have a hardcopy to serve that purpose, but I really want to know who did it ? Like user name , time , which WBS got changed . I have tried CJI4 to capture this changes , but I am not getting any values under CJI4. Is there any other transaction available to track this changes ?

Eg. For sales order , any time will get a change report on line by line , I am looking something similar to that .

Answers (0)