Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display Discount condition in sales order screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Expert,

could you please help me in this issue:

I need to add the field of discount item condition (Example K007) in the first screen of creating a sales order, like the price (PR00).

thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to OVKK T-Code, remove PR00 put ur discount type corresponding Sales Area .

That will appear in sales order first only.

Thanks

Satya

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

In Pricing Procedure screen 9T-Code V/08) mark the discount condition (K007) as Mandatory. (Put Tick mark in Check Box).

This will ensure that the condition K007 is visible in the Sales Order creation - Line Items - Condition Tab.

Hope this helps,

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In the OVKK we can't put two conditions type (PR00 and K007) for same configuration

In the sales order screen, the customer want to see in each line the discount and the price

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, this will not be possible without modification of the screen 4900. Only one condition is foreseen here.

I would not recommend it. What should be the beneficial purpose of that?

Former Member
0 Kudos

It's the request of the customer..because he wants to operate quickly in the sales order

How can I modify the screen 4900?

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check whether OSS Note 1165503 - Simplified price maintenance in sales documents helps you.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

The details for the change are included in Note 1165503. I think this is a valuable hint. It is still a modificationa and only valid as of Release ERP 2005 Enhancement Package 4. If you are below that version you can take still the OSS as guideline what to change but it will become a even more risky modification, which is not recommendable.

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

what is your requirement , what is the reason you want display k007 at first , in normaly it comes proo only ,

you want goto v/08 and enter k007 at first . it is not correct , please explain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First Go to T.code OVKK next besides your pricing procedure you can see condition type column,give your condition type K004

and save,The same will appear at sale order line item level.

check and revert

Regards

Ram