cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order Reason Code Not Changing in Sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I cannot change the reason code in the sales order. I have defined alternate sales doc type for my sales document. Is it related to this setting?

Thanks,

Bob

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Also what do you mean by "cannot change"? The field is disabled or you change the value but it doesn't "stick"? Or an error is displayed? Please be more specific when posting questions.

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Regarding 'Reason Code' - which field are you referring to? Is it Reason for Rejection or Order Reason?

Configuring 'Alternate sales document' will not have any impact on other fields. It will display the other sales document type on the sales order overview screen with a radio button so that the user can directly create the sales order with the other order type.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you saying that you want to change existing reasons for rejection in your sales order? The answer is no, if you want to do that so, you need to go to spro under sales and distribution/sales/sales document header/define order reasons to change it, once you change it,it will not reflect to your existing order as SAP logic, and you need to create a new order to test it.