Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

material availability date can not be after the delivery date

murali127
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

we are using the following scnario,

1. Once the user creates the sales order, automatically system creates PO in the background.

we have created Bapi program for creation of Background PO in SD User Exit.

The following issue occurs in Prd, DS1, QS1 server, We have done Technical upgradation project, Now when we creates sales order automatically po created with error message of Material availablity date can not be after the delivery date. even sales order no also not updated in the PO.

QAS server (without technical upgrade) i refered the same input parameter and used the same and create the sales order system generates PO automatically without error message.

Does any one can through lights on this issue,

Thanks and Best Regards,

Muralidharan S

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The dates are determined due to shipping and transportation scheduling settings. So check whether the shipping and transportation scheduling is being performed as per the cofiguration settings after Technical upgrade. Since the MAD date should not be after Delivery date but it seems that the dates are not determined properly.

Also check the Transit time, Loading time, Pick/Pack time and Lead time are retained as same as before the technical upgrade. Use the QAS server settings to validate the settings in other servers.

Regards

Rajkumar K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi you need to go to va02 to go into this sales order , double click line item then go to schedule line tab, then go to shipping tab, then adjust delivery date or material available date, then save order, it will solve your issue.

murali127
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi alan,

Thanks, workaround has already suggested to the user to change delivery date and its working every time they have to do it manually, They have not been faced this issue before upgradation, I am stranged why this is not happening in QAS server (before upgradation project), Is there any config changes, I checked the same in PRD server, availability control settings everythings are same as it is in earlier.

Apart from the above do i have to check any config settings,

Thanks and Best Regards,

Muralidharan S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please go through below thread:

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/ERPLO/AvailabletoPromise+%28ATP%29