cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product Allocation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am using product allocation for the customers. My client wants the allotted quantity cannot be used by other customers during that period. I want to do hard allocation for the customers. That is like a fixed quota to the customer which is reserved against that customer and can not be used by others. How can we achieve this. Please share your inputs.

Regards

Sankar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

madlercm
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I already maintained product allocation. I want the system not to consider the allotted quantity while checking the availability for the customers to whom the product allocation is not maintained. For example, Plant stock - 5000 EA. Allotted quantity for certain customers - 2000. System should confirm 3000 EA for the remaining customers. 2000 EA is reserved for them and other customers can not utilize them though they place the sales order before the allotted customer places the order. Please suggest.

Regards

Sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sankar,

You can try this.

Create sales order for the customer and material that you want to reserve and also create delivery and save it without doing PGI. Now if you want to create order for the same material but for other customers, system will omit the qty for which you have created delivery and will consider only remaining available qty

Later on you can simply do PGI for delivery that you created.

Hope this helps you

regards,

Sagar