cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Systems are not visible in SM Work Centers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing strange problems in the Solution Manager Work Centers.

I have connected some managed systems to the Solution Manager, their data can be displayed normally in SMSY, SLD, solution_manager, ccmsping availabilty in RZ20....

But when I go to the workcenters, there are no systems listed (tabs like System Landscape Management, System Monitoring). What is strange

- I can see CCMSPING statuses in the top of the screen (red/green/gray icons with numbers of systems) but I cannot see the list of systems.

- RCA tab is correct, but this is special configuration in my opinion, so not related to my issue.

I suppose this is somehow related to the queries but I haven't been able to find a solution.

I checked filters, but with no success.

I have full authorizations (sap_all, SMWORK roles).

Version of system: SM 7.01 / SPS 28, managed systems ERP6 or NW7.3

Thanks a lot for advice!

Vasek

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

have you done all the initial setups like solman_setup? and assigned proper roles for wc, please check the wiki

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/SMSETUP/UsageofSolMan_Setup

Thanks,

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jansi,

I have checked solman_setup, everything seems to be fine. I assigned to my user sap_all and all SMWORK roles, so there shouldn't be any authorization issue.

What is strange, I can see the list of systems in some filters, when I open Favourites management popup windows or for example on the Downtime management tab. But System Management shows only availability icons with correct numbers, all other data are empty (All Systems (0) ABAP Systems (0)Java Systems (0)Favorites (0))...

Why?

Vasek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

please update us, have you done the steps for system monitoring configuration?

if yes, please follow http://help.sap.com/saphelp_smehp1/helpdata/en/0b/160419162a476380b5608e7f27a742/content.htm

Thanks,

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

problem has been solved:

1667189 - System Monitoring: no systems display in 'system status'

Vasek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please let me know which version of Solution Manager you installed,also How did you connected your managed systems?

vaclav_nemec2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Version is 7.01. The systems are connected to SLD (RZ70 on managed system), synchronized via smsy_setup and RFC connections created in SMSY.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vasek,

Kindly check whether all the system related informations are available in solman SLD,SMSY and LMDB.

If all the informations are available here, then you can see the entry for your satellite system Under Managed System Configuration

automatically.

Regards,

Hasan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hasen,

I have checked with Landscape Verification tool - and there are only 2 warnings, which - in my opinion - absolutely should not impact the solman_workcenter views (Some software components not covered by configured product instances). There had been problems with workcenters before I connected those 2 systems to the solman.

Vasek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Maybe lame but did you do a 'Refresh' on the workcenter page? It would a small link at the bottom right of the page and also shows a last refresh date and time.

Regards,

Srikishan