cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Complaints Processing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to do cusotmer complaints processing. For this I have defined the Reasons for complaints with the abbrivation RETN for the sales document type RE (Return) and given a tick mark for the changeable and check qty. and the followup document for the return is Subsequent free of charge delivery (SDF) document type.

I hope what I did is enough, or is there any other thing to do to address customer complaint process flow ?

I have created a sales order for the qty-3.for a material M1

then there was a Return of qty-1 of material M1

I have also done the PGR and VF01 and got the credit memo.

Now when I try to do CMP_PROCESSING, I am getting the error message as:

"There is a return that has not been processed for item 000000

Message no. VCMP012"

What exactly I am missing and where ? Could any one have any suggestions please.

Regards,

Venky

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

0 Kudos

HI Jyoti Prakash,

You are explanation is good, to understand more clearly, can you explain to us the process steps on claim processing, looks like one step is missing in your explanation which is a key point to explore.

My example is: the CMP_PROCESSING table entries are as below. OR-F2 and RE-G2

0001 --- OR----F2---TANXX--RE---G2---XX---QUANTITY DISCREPENCY

As per your above explanation, I have created order and delivery and invoice, with reference to that invoice I am processing the complaints. means : OR--> LF--> F2 --> ?

What is the use of CMP_PROCESSING ? it will create the credit memo in the background. or some other document.

I tried that, I am getting below error, can you have a look and explain the process.

That would be great help...

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ravula Sudheer,

Thanks for reaching out with a query.
As it is Year 2012 thread and you understand a bit of the solution I proposed at that time.
I would recommend you to open a new question.
So, that it helps others with fresh thoughts.
Moreover, as per Community RoE, it doesn't recommend to open a thread older than 2 years.
Hope you understand my PoV.

In case of concerns, please do let me know.

Thanks,
JP
SAP Community Moderator

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, but could not sort this out

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Complaints processing in TCode CMP_PROCESSING takes place based on the customer's billing doc or delivery doc which gives rise to the complaint. Not on the bases of return order or delivery.

This is the reason you are faceing error VCMP 012. As already error suggest

System Response

You cannot create a complaint for an item about which there has already been a complaint.

Procedure

Wait until returns processing has been completed.

Thus, kindly provide referenced billing doc or delivery doc, which is used to create Return order.

Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Prakash,

You mean to say, while I create Return order, I should create with referece, to the preceding document, am I right ?

Venksys

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes. You are right.

You ought to create return order with a reference.

Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakash,

I created Return order, PGR, and VF01. and then tried to do CMP_Processing, but not sure at what point I should do CMP, could you help me in this ...

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the link, which is not very clear for me

I have now created a fresh order with VA01, with 4 qty

delivered completelhy, and billed.

Now customer suppose wants to return the 2 qty from the above order. Now what is the step I should follow.

Thanks.

Venky

Former Member
0 Kudos

Then you need to create return order with 2 quantity based on the normal order, then create credit memo and release to account, then there will be two options: 1 You create free goods with 2 quantities to customer as compensation after you finished above steps. 2 You also can create a brand new order with 2 quantities to charge to your customer. And you can scrap or dispose your return goods if you want.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alen,

Please go through my question once again. I am wel aware of normal process. I dont want normal process.

Venksys

jpfriends079
Active Contributor

In Doc. Number provide billing doc for the order you want to make return or you receive complaint from customer.

And press Enter.

This will populate Items from Billing doc into Item Section of Complaint Processing screen.

At the bottom of the screen, provide

- Item

- Complaints Reason

- Qty

- Material

you desired to process for the complaint.

You can reference

Use Next Page button to input more than one item.

Do a check (F6), before saving the transaction.

Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Which transaction makes you encounter that error message as I can't see from your post.