cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue in displaying barcode in scripts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

In a custom script i am trying to print material details with a bar code, the bar has be printed for transport order no and item no. the bar code has to be fetched from ZebraDesigner for mySAP Business Suite 2 and getting stored in application server and exported to desktop as bar code.

And a code is generated in to that bar code in standard text so10, but i am not able to print the barcode in my script. Can u provide me any solution for my issue.

Thanks & Regards,

Goutam Kolluru.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

kiran_k8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

We did one development wherein instead of using script we downloaded the data into text file ie there are 20 lables to be printed with material number,quantity,description and price then we downloaded 20 text files to a specified path on the desktop.That path is linked to the zebra printer.Once the zebra printer identifies a file within that path it generates a label.

From SAP we used to download the .txt files to a specified path and the mapping of the path and the barcode is within the zebra printer which was handled by the tech team of Zebra printer.

Just shared the info I have on zebra printer and barcode even though it is not the kind of solution that you are seeking.

Thanks,

K.Kiran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please send the code which is been written in form based on standard text. which will help me to get a solution to my problem.

Thanks & Regars,

Goutam Kolluru.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi If It is Custom why You are not using Smartforms.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The requirement is based on scripts, so is there any solution in scripts for this issue.

Thanks & Regards,

Goutam Kolluru.