cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VK12 condition type on customer level not picked up in Sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

a new customer has a loan-related condition type maintained on "Sales org./Distr.Chl/Brand ID/Customer/Price list/Attr.Nr./" level, which is the highest level of entry in VK12 (for us). Upon entering a standard sales order this condition type maintained for this customer is not being picked up by the system. Instead we receive the message "Access has not been executed due to previous access" in the Pricing Analysis of that condition.

The system then picks up the condition maintained on Sales org level, which is a different percentage and should not be picked up as there is a condition for the customer.

Does anyone here know how I can solve this? This does work with other customers, we do not have an issue there.

Thanks for your help,

Shaby

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

please check your pricing procedure determination , in tables , this tables you can assign to access sequence, in this access sequence check your tables , and also check exclusive indicator , it activated or not , goto v/07 and check your access sequence and click on access it will find the your tables , and exclusive indicator,

once active the exclusive indicator for this tables only pick the data,

so at vk11 also maintain same tables,

exclusive indicator nor activate , system pick , last to first for condition type records,

once activate all condition table for exclusive indicator it takes first to last

so please check v/07

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do I understand this properly:

"exclusive indicator nor activate , system pick , last to first for condition type records,

once activate all condition table for exclusive indicator it takes first to last "

So, if the Exclusive indicators are not active, SAP will take the bottom one first, and then work it's way up until it find a condition type.

If the Exclusive indicators are active, it will read vice versa.

Is this correct?

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

yes it 100% correct,

so based on this you maintain the condition records , for based on condition tables

Former Member
0 Kudos

Perfect, just tested this and it works. Thank you soooooo much for this insight.

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, I saw this thread before I posted. However this was not the solution.

For our Loans we have setup a general condition type on Sales Org level for all our Loan customers (in case the percentage should go for 100% to their loan account). If a customer needs only a percentage to go to their loan account, this Z-condition - defined on customer level - will pop up in the sales order.

At least it should.

From what I understand, SAP should first pick the data in the highest access sequence, and if no data is found it will go to the next level. In our case the highest access sequence would be the customer, and the next level would be the sales org.

Unfortunately, for this new customer, it does not work. Having said that, other customers with the same setup do not have this problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check whether you specified condition exclusion.

check it at access sequence level exclusion indicator also.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you tell me where I can specify condition exclusion?

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

you find the condition exclusion indicator at v/07 , go to v/07 ,select your access sequence , and click on access

its you find the you condition tables , it opset only you can find exclusion indicator

Former Member
0 Kudos

I see, I have it, thanks.

So the Exclusive Indicator is set for all Accesses in this condition. This trx is new to me. In the description of the exclusion indicator it states:

"Controls whether the system stops searching for a record after the first successful access for a condition type within an access sequence."

So I believe that having the exclusive indicators on would be a good thing. Right? Sorry, this bit is new to me...