cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Script to SMARTFORMS Migration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

We have SAP Script forms are there for printing process in Sales Process i.e. Sales Order, Deliver and Billing.

The SAP scripts are made at the time of Implementation which was done at SAP 4.6 version and now the system version ECC 6.0. These systems are upgraded 2 years back.There is lot of changes are made in both the side at SAP Script and Driver program.

Now we want to Migrate all SAP Scripts to SMARTFORMS which used under standard functional(i.e. SD, MM and FI) transaction.

Could you please suggest us your valuable comments on this.

Thanks & Regards

Tirumula Rao Chinni

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

To convert a SAPscript to Smart form,

Start the transaction 'SMARTFORMS', goto Utilities -> Migration -> Import SAPscript form.

Otherwise, Execute the program SF_MIGRATE. Select the names and language of the SAPscript forms and Execute.

The system creates a Smart forms under the name of the SAPscript form with the extension _SF.

Hope this will be helpfull.

Thanks,

Priya.

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tirumal,

You can migrate individually or mass bu using the fm sf_migrate.

Once it i converted, whether in Forms or Styles, y errors made during the conversion process, in attributes, window alignment, or syntax errors. Errors may arise in ABAP syntax.You should check the Import and Export Parameter in Global Settings of form.

Regards,

Madhu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Parupelly & Madhu,

Thanks for you are valuable comments.I know how to convert SAP Script to SMARTFORMS.

My requirement is current we are using SAP Script form for Sales Order view, can we migration to SMARTFORMS or not.

If yes, what all necessary things I need to take care? Please help me out on this.

Thanks & Regards

Tirumula Rao Chinni

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Thirumalarao,

Can you explain what is sales order view.

Regards,

Madhu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

Sales order view is nothing but a Print Privew of Sales Order.

Steps : VA03/VA02 --> give sales order number -->(In menu) Sales Document --> Issue Output To(it will display the sales order)

or esle In side sales order you can select Header output preview.

Thanks & Regrads

Tiru

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tirumal,

We called it as print preview.Here you can check the condition record once in nace.I already mention there may be some import ,export,global definitions issue may come.Just execute and see if there is any syntax error will come.If there is unnecessary nodes just remove it.Check the script commands just comment it and display in texts.Check the data getting from print program also.Other idea is use the standard program .

Regards,

Madhu.

Edited by: madhurao123 on Jan 3, 2012 4:48 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to also replace SAPScript name in the output configuration with the new SMARTFORM name

Transaction NACE -> Select Application V1 -> Click Output Type -> Select your output type from the list -> Click on Process routines, you will see the smartform that is assigned to your output type

To see which output type is assigned to your order, in VA03/VA02, click on Extras -> Output -> Header -> Edit. You will then see list of output types triggered, one of which will be for the printing through SMARTFORM

Madhu, no condition record needs to be changed, it is only the form routine assigned to the output type that needs to be changed.

Edited by: Vishnu Tallapragada on Jan 3, 2012 12:41 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

to smartform conversion:

1.go to transaction SMARTFORMS, provide smartform name , goto utilites ->migrate sap script->choose check button

to smart styles

Open transaction SMARTSTYLES -> provide style name-->run the program->choose smartstyles convert sap script style

For Mass migration of scripts to smartfoms

run standard program SF_MIGRATE