cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Correctness of the source structure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Its a case of synchrounous communication between SOAP application to PROXY.

The source interface was designed bases on the below reqr:

The sender would send 1 sales order and 1 sales order would contain multiple Material Number.

Sales order and Material Number are mandatory fields. The source structure look like:

MT_Send------(1:1)

SalesOrd-----(1:1)

Field2-------(1:1)

Field3-------(1:1)

Field4-------(0:1)

Line Item-----(0:unbounded)

MatNo-------(1:unbounded)

Field6-------(0:1)

The source request and receiver request are same in structure.

MT_Recv-------(1:1)

SalesOrd-------(1:1)

1. Need suggestions from experts whether the occurence of the fields in the soruce is correct.

2. when configuration was tested ( Mapping is 1:1),I receive the following error text in the operation mapping level:

IllegalInstanceException: Cannot create target element /ns0:MT_SAP_PROXY_REQUEST. Values missing in queue context. Target XSD requires a value for this element, but the target-field mapping does not create one. Check whether the XML

instance is valid for the source XSD, and whether the target-field mapping fulfils the requirement of the target XSD. I have put the correct payload.

3. Testing message maapings works fine between source and receiver structure. Also I debugged thru Display queue.

Kindly provide me all your valubale inputs.

Regards

Alice Rebecca

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the structure is same and if you are doing straight one to one mapping, then you can avoid the mapping entirely.

Use the same message type in both the SOAP and PROXY service interfaces.

If you are doing some mapping transformations, please post your output xml of mapping

Regards,

Manjusha

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check with source system people anout format of request message based on that you have to define data type.

the error says that mandatory field in target is not having value in source data. so check once again data and map all mandatory fields.

Regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Raj and Experts,

Could you throw some light on my querry.

***************************************************************************************************************************

The sender would send 1 sales order and 1 sales order would contain multiple Material Number.

Sales order and Material Number are mandatory fields. The source structure look like:

The source request and receiver request are same in structure.

MT_Recv-------(1:1)

SalesOrd-------(1:1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

>>The sender would send 1 sales order and 1 sales order would contain multiple Material Number

AFAIK multiple material number in 1 sales order means u will have multiple line items (and each line item will have 1 material)...

ideally ur structure should be like this:

MatNo-------(1:1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Its a case of synchrounous communication between SOAP application to PROXY.

The message mapping,operation mapping for the synchronous communication shows no error while performing

in ESR. While checking the Configuration test in Integration Directory, the test fails in Operation Mapping.

Till now I have not created the proxy in SAP ECC, could this be the reason for error.

"IllegalInstanceException: Cannot create target element /ns0:MT_SAP_PROXY_REQUEST. Values missing in queue context. Target XSD requires a value for this element, but the target-field mapping does not create one. Check whether the XML

instance is valid for the source XSD, and whether the target-field mapping fulfils the requirement of the target XSD. I have put the correct payload."

Regards

Alice