cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material Assessable value in Purchase and Sales order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts ,

Case A : How Can we pass on material assessable value from PO to Sales order when Assessable value varies dynamically from one vendor to another vendor for same material.

For Example :

Let say we are procuring material X , Quantity 1 from Vendor A at the cost of Rs.1000 and the excise duty on the same will be 10% i.e 100 Rs.

Same material X procured , quantity 1 from Vendor B at the cost of Rs.2000 and the excise duty on the same will be 10% i.e 200 Rs.

Now when I create a sales order for two quantity for material X and SP is 5000 Rs. So which value I have to base on for calculating excise Duty and how can we justify for two quantities.

Case B : I have been to J1id screen and there we can maintain one assessable value but in actual Assessable value is getting varied and using this technique how can we make sure that , Particular vendor stock which is holding XXX and YYY assessable value stock to be picked in sales order.

Request you all to advice me on the above mentioned requirement.

Warm regards

Vijay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

based on my knowledge , your process is job work process, in job work process maintain the this flow,

first case : please check your sale order customer details , because on one vendor can assign to your customer ,

goto xd02 , check general data- at control tab, here assign vendor, based on you requirement ,

will take vendor A stock , you assign vendor for you sale customer,

and you want vendor B STOCK , you can assign for vendor to your sale order customer,

and also check you vendor details(XK03) , their is any customer,

CASE2: TAKE yyy stock it means ( the second vendor it can assign you customer), in j1id you maintain the material assemble value , based on date please check, and also check , in j1id at material and chapter id based , based on you material and chapter id combination , it activate subcontr's icon check ,

so please check you xd02 for vendor, xk03 for customer , j1id assemble value material chapter id subcontr's icon ,

please try

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok I Understand your proces but as per your logic it will be pick up vendor based excise amount but how sales order will know that it should pick up respective stock.

Still bit clarity is required Friend,

Warm regards

Vijay

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

in sale order pick for vendor special stock only

please check mb51 , and material and plant and storage location their you can find the stock level and movement types, based on this , for particular stock it comes plant stock , this is the process PO to SO can transfer the stock , and values,

process

va01 , create the sale order in this sale order u can not enter the amount ,

got vl01n ,- here you can check delivery header partners, here sp,sh, vendor you can find , here you can assign the vendor ,

this vendor you can find the customer details in general data , control tab , this only only you can assign the delivery partner vendor place,

it means vendor stock it comes ,

movement type 541 in delivery check it,

ofter mm consultant, do the j1if01 ,

its you can calculate the excise invoice,

in sale order level , duties comes for j1id at based on material and chapter id ,