cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quality certificate for one material but result is another material....

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a FERT mat. "X". It has a inspection lot. After result recoding it will going to UD. During UD tha material is tranfer into another new grade material "Y". But I have to need a certificate of that "Y" material. How to possible? Bcoz material "Y" has not inspection lot.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

john_lutz
Active Participant
0 Kudos

If the materials are batch managed, it's easy. Look at the batch where used list and set up your certificate profile to use your FERT material as the source of inspection results.

former_member587434
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

exactly this is not SAP standard requirement, so it is better to work with ABAPer and design your own solution for this req.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can have some work around like this:

Activate 08 insp type for material Y. Then do the transfer posting with movement type 309 for the same material. do not change any value here. Create insp plan with the same details as of original material ( or as required by you). While stock transfer, system will post the stock to QI again with Insp lot starting with 8000.....

You can record the result & take UD. Issue Certificate against this lot.

The above process would be after the UD of material X.

Thanks

Sachin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If you are using sales order for material Y then activate inspection type 10 and assign the task list with the required parameters for the certificate. for the material and after releasing of sales order it will generate inspection lot type10. You can do the RR and generate the certificate.

Regards,

Smruti

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

as far this is concern there is no std solution in SAp for this u need to customized the same with the help of an ABAPr, or u need to use some exit for new material certificate.

If scenario is batch managed than its ok, but i don't think so it will be there in ur business sceanrios.

Regards