cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to make a correction on an invoice with a contract number ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I'm a newbie. Can someone please help me out with the following : order has been entered and contract has been assigned during the order input ...

Now I need to make a ZRK or ZCR/ZDR for the order with another contract. Whatever I try to change I always get the same message : Item ... alreade has a preceding document.... Anyone ??? Many thanks in advance !

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

are you trying to create a DR or CR wrt to the order. I think the system should allow this but if you are trying to change the reference document from which the order has been created I donot think the system will allow you do that.

Is this a business requirement that you now want to change the reference doc (original contract no) again in the order.

Regards

Manas

Former Member
0 Kudos

My problem :

Order input has been done with contract assignemt.

The contract that was assigned was (at that time) not ok so the order input and invoices to the customer where not correct.

Contract has been modified (correct now) since.

We now need to make a correction and apply the prices of the modified contract.

I first tried to make a ZRK but I keep getting the same sentence while trying to assign the contract.

I would like to undo the contract before correction and apply the same contract that now is correct...

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Based on std, I don't think with reference to sales order, you can create any Invoice Correction Request (RK).

To correct a sales order, you need to create, depending on requirement, Credit Memo Request or Debit Memo Request.

By that you will be able create Credit Memo from Credit Memo Request.

And similarly, Debit Memo from Debit Memo Request.

Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Through retro billing it can be done T.code VFRB,Go through the below link for better understanding.

Regards

Ram