Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: javax

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please explain me the error :

com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: javax.ejb.EJBException: nested exception is: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/primavera/integration/server/ServerFacade : cannot initialize class because prior initialization attempt failed

Where should I find the issue and how to correct it.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Could be due to referencing Primavera integration api in the classpath might be issue or deployment error. Check whether you use fully compiled version of api without errors and also check whether the above mentioned class appears in the jar as compiled class.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

How can I check if the deployed files are proper or not.

Where can i check the status. My basis person is saying all the deployment was succesful but still I am getting this error.

regards,

Vinithra

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can check whether a module is deployed or not in NWA. However, it doesn't ensure that the module is deployed correctly. Sometimes simply redeployment works.

Regards,

Prateek Raj Srivastava

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

one way is retrieve that jar file locally using winzip or some tool and navigate to that directory path and see whether that class compiled version exists or not? After verfifcation check the log during redeployment anything you see related to this. The errors shows that during runtime that required class does not exist.

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you trying to use custom adapter/adapter module? This component is not deployed or incorrectly deployed on PI server.

Regards,

Prateek Raj Srivastava

KennethEriksen
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

This seems to be related to some deployed components on J2EE-engine being corrupt. Try re-deploy the primavera-component to fix the error. I'm guessing this component is some 3rd party or custom developed component?

Also make sure this component compiles correctly if it's a custom development component.

Br,

Kenneth