cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Of blocked material

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

A material is blocked for sales in the company.Now company wants to bill that blocked material to a customer but in the specific sales area. We can not unblock that material because if we unblock that material then this material can be billed from other sales areas also which we do not want.

Is there any standard way around for this problem or we have to do some z development in the sales order program.

Please advice

Thanks

Varun Agarwal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to T.code MM06 give your sales area through which you don't want to sale material,so system will not allow to sale the

material through that sales area,rest of the sales area you can sell.

Regards

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is good answer but still we can create sales order because when we create sales order with the blocked material sales area it will give a POP UP which says material is blocked but by clicking OK we can still create sales order for this material.

Varun

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you try maintaining the sales area specific block for that material in material master sales view field name DChain-spec. status

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can go as per Mr.Lakshmipathi said,here is the smiler link.

Or Go to T.code SE38 include FV45PF0M_MAEPV_SELECT

In that VBAP_MATNR_LOE = VBAP-MATNR.

VBAP_WERKS_LOE = VBAP-WERKS.

DA_SUBRC = SY-SUBRC. " Message-Befehl ändert sy-subrc auf 0

MESSAGE I406 WITH US_MATNR.

SY-SUBRC = DA_SUBRC.

here message I406 need to be change as E406 for throwing error instead of information,take the help of ABAPer.

Regards

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

for those whose face the same issue:

We changed I406 to E406 to get an error message, but in Form MAAPV_SELECT not MAEPV_SELECT.

In Addition you need to clear VBAP_MATNR_LOE and VBAP_WERKS_LOE to ensure the code will be passed the next time.

Regards,

Chris