cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing in SRM for RFx response

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SRM Experts,

We are using sourcing scenario in SRM 7.0 EHP 1 and are inviting bids from international as well domestic vendors.

Bids contain varoious price components apart from the basic price like deleivery cost, insuarance, packing and forwarding etc. Based on this price components we wanted to calculate the landed cost of the material.

Since SRM only has one calculation schema 0100 for mainatenance group 01QU ( RFx response) i wanted inputs on how difference schema can be mapped into SRM for calculating the net price from RFx response.

Any pointers on the same will be apperciated.

Regards,

Darshan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Ramki
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Darshan,

I would not advise enabling of different pricing schema. It involves good knowledge of pricing and modifications.

Suggest you to add additional conditions (e.g. Insurance, packing etc) in calc schema 0100, condition group 01QU (and 0100 if you use contracts).

Best regards,

Ramki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramki,

First of all i am really honoured to have reply from you. I have referred your book many a times during the implementation as well as support phase.

Presently we are working for one of the client wherein the requirement is that the responses received from various bidders having values against different pricing condition needs to compared before the L1 bidder is finalized and PO is placed. Landed cost of material needs to be calculated for the Bids received from international as well as domestic bidders which would have different conditions.

I have created various condition types in the maintanace group 01QU (RFx responses). So that those conditions can be populated in RFx at time of publishing and we can receive the values against those conditions in response. There is need to calculate the landed cost of material at the time of comparison report generation.

Using IPC i think wont be feasible because anyways we need to calculate landed differently for domestic as international vendors. Also from stability perspective this is not advisable.

I would request if i can get pointers to map this requirement.

With Regards,

Darshan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Darshan,

Could u map this requirement .Even we have a similar requirement .Appreciate ur help.

Thanks

Monica